This policy applies to all guests to our site. We focus on the protection of our users, and endeavor to give a safe, secure client experience. This Privacy Statement puts forward the information about gathering and utilization policies that apply to this web site at www.webhostingsun.com (hereinafter alluded to as ‘Web Hosting Sun’). The following statement discloses our dedication to dealing with your personal information and sets out how and when individual data is gathered, held, treated, utilized or disclosed.
By utilizing Web Hosting Sun, you expressly acknowledge, without constraint or qualification, the gathering, utilization and exchange of the individual data submitted by you in the way portrayed in this statement. It would be ideal if you read this announcement carefully as it influences your rights and liabilities under law. In the event that you don’t accept the Privacy statement expressed herein or can’t help contradicting the way we gather and process individual data gathered on Web Hosting Sun, please do not use it.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may gather, store and utilize the following kinds of personal data:
• information about your computer, about your visits and about use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral sources, length of visit, page views and web site navigation pathways;
• information that you give to us when signing up with our website including your name, email location and website url;
• information that you give while setting up your profile on our site including your name, username and email address;
• information that you give to us when subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name, email address and country of location;
• information that you give to us when using the services on our website, or that is created over the span of the utilization of those services including the timing, recurrence and pattern of service use;
• information that you post to our site for publishing on the web including your user name, your profile pictures, website link and location;
• information contained in or identifying with any communication that you send to us or send through our site including the communications content and metadata connected with the communications; and
• any other personal information you wish to send to us.
Before you reveal to us the personal data of someone else, you must get that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the handling of that individual data as per this policy.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Individual data submitted to us through our site will be utilized for the reasons described as a part of this arrangement or on the significant pages of the site.
We may use your data to control our site and business, customize our website for you, enable your utilization of the administrations accessible on our site, send you non-marketing business information, send you email notifications that you have particularly asked for, send you our email bulletin, on the off chance that you have asked for it (you can inform us whenever on the off chance that you no more require the newsletter, give third parties statistical data about our users (yet those third parties won’t have the capacity to recognize any individual user from that data, manage inquiries and complaints made by or about you in connection with the use of our website, and other different uses.
If you submit individual data for publishing on our site, we will disclose and generally utilize that information in accordance with the permit you give to us.
We will not, without your express assent, supply your data to any third party with the aim of their or some other third party’s direct marketing.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information:
• to the degree that we are required to do so by law;
• in association with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in request to establish, exercise or protect our lawful rights (including giving data to others for the reasons of fraud aversion and lessening credit risk);
• to any individual who we sensibly trust may apply to a court or other able authority for disclosure of that individual data where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or power would be sensibly likely to request disclosure of that individual data.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to any third parties.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take sensible technical and authoritative precautions to prevent the loss, abuse or modification of your data. We will store all the individual data you give on our safe (password and firewall-protected) servers.
You recognize that the transmission of data over the web is inherently insecure, and we can’t promise the security of information sent over the web.
You are in charge of keeping the password you use for accessing to our site private; we won’t request for your password (aside from when you sign into our site).
We may modify and update this policy intermittently by posting another version on our site. You ought to check this page regularly to guarantee you are content with any progressions to this policy.
We may inform you of changes to this policy through the our site homepage or by email for registered users.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains hyperlinks to, and contents of, third party website. We have no influence over, and are not in charge of, the protection policy and practices of third party websites. You are thus informed to peruse the security statements regarding such third party websites before continuing to utilize them.
Please, let us know if the personal information that we retain about you requires any update or correction.
This website is operated by Web Hosting Sun and co-owned by our EDCG Inc. advocate.
We are registered in Canada, Alberta, and you can contact us by using our web site Contact Us form.